Following the (slightly) growing drama that is the ending-ten minutes to Mass Effect 3, I thought I’d find some comment from someone who’s played it. Y’know, find out what the fuss is about (open up this article for similarly themed goodness).
Fortunately, we know pr0tean, and he’s done just that:
- This is going to be chock full of soilers and spoilers – you have been warned.
- I believe ME3 is a 9/10 game the last 10 minutes shouldn’t change the rating of the whole game experience. I’m looking at you user reviews on Amazon
- Just as developers have every right to end the series as they wish – they also have every right to patch, make amendments and even retcon as they see fit. Just like every other creator in every other medium.except George Lucas obviously
- I’m not convinced the ending was finished on release.
- Muzyka confirms new Mass Effect titles, ME3 “clarity” (vg247.com)
- PodBytes Special: Mass Effect 3 (bnbgaming.com)
- The Mass Effect 3 Ending What’s The Dilly YO? (disclose.tv)
- Mass Effect 3 Diary – I Miss Hacking (news.softpedia.com)
- Outrage at Mass Effect 3 ending raises cash for charity (toiletfodder.wordpress.com)
- To Mass Effect 3 players, from Dr. Ray Muzyka, co-founder of BioWare (bioware.com)
- Mass Effect 3’s Ending Got You Down? Come Talk About it at Kotaku Game Club [Game Club] (kotaku.com)
- Face Importation will be Fixed in the Next Mass Effect Patch – Whenever That Arrives [Mass Effect] (kotaku.com)