This follows on from the “crowd-sourced funding is unreliable” idiom; versus the “crowd-sourced funding is reliable at generating hype” idiom.
- Minecraft Creator Offers Money for a Psychonauts Sequel (pcworld.com)
- Legendary Double Fine studios to join Elevation Dock in Kickstarter’s $1M club shortly (thenextweb.com)
- Tim Schafer Raises Half a Million Dollars Overnight (escapistmagazine.com)
- Tim Schafer Raises $1.3 Million – Update Again (escapistmagazine.com)
- Escapist Editorials: How Kickstarter Will Change the World (escapistmagazine.com)